Our Oilfield Services Include the Following (But Are Not Limited To)
- Machine and welding repairs, rebuilds and pressure testing on Ram type BOP’s
and annular, our facility can accommodate 4”, 7 1/16” & 11” bore equipment
- Manual gate valves: seat pockets, ring grooves and through bores: rebuilds and
- Manual chokes: washing repairs, rebuilds, and pressure testing
- Hydraulic chokes: washing repairs, rebuilds and pressure testing
- Plug valves: upgrade, rebuild, modify and pressure test
- General machining and manufacturing
- Blocks and crown rebuilds for work over service rigs
- Category IV inspections and re-certifications for traveling blocks (all sizes), and
derricks on service rigs
- Mag particle inspection
- Hardness testing
- Hydrostatic (up to 30,000 PSI) and hydraulic pressure testing (up to 3,000 PSI)
- Custom manufacturing and welding
- P.E. engineering, drafting and design support
- Stress-relieving services for weld repair on pressure control equipment and other
repairs as required by API (American Petroleum Institute) and OEM (Original
Engineered Manufacturer) recommendations
It’s our solution to the unwanted, used plug valve! Hager Industries offers our clients a way to upgrade their existing stock valves. Our innovative plan includes coming to your site to pick up the part, upgrade it at our facility and then send it back.
Our patented process was developed by the top Metallurgists and Engineers to ensure superior flow back, hydraulic fracturing, and well stimulation while being corrosive, chemical and abrasive resistant, even in slick water. Our upgraded plug valves typically outlast stock valves, they often require a parts only rebuild. Even after they fail if washing has occurred then an upgrade can be performed over and over saving you repeatedly on the same valve as opposed to replacing over and over at a much higher cost.
Flow Iron Sales and Services Include the Following (But Are Not Limited To)
- 7 1/16” through 13 5/8” 5,000 psi and 10,000 psi Type U Ram BOP’s
- 7 1/16” through 13 5/8” 5,000 psi and 10,000 psi Spherical type annular BOP’s
- 1” through 4” 602, 1002and 1502 plug valves
- 2” through 4” chiksans all types
- 2” through 4” fl ow iron pup joints
- Check valves
- Relief valves
Our fabrication facility is set up for any custom fabrication requirements that you may have. No matter what your project or requirements, we are fully capable of getting the job done!
Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
This is a non-destructive testing (NDT) process for detecting surface and slightly subsurface discontinuities in ferromagnetic materials such as iron, nickel, cobalt, and some of their alloys.
A hydrostatic test is a way in which valves, flow line, fittings and drill through equipment can be tested for part soundness.
Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT)
A widely applied and low-cost inspection method used to locate surface-breaking defects in all non-porous materials (metals, plastics, or ceramics). The penetrant may be applied to all non-ferrous materials and ferrous materials.
Ultrasonic Thickness Testing (UTT)
In Ultrasonic Testing, it consists of very short ultrasonic pulse-waves with center frequencies ranging from 0.1-15 MHz are launched into materials to detect internal flaws or to characterize materials.
Certified Welding Inspections (CWI)
Our certified welding inspectors mainly engage in ensuring the quality and safety of welded work in various structures and to various codes.
Level II Equipment Inspections
- Visual Inspection (VT) - documents the inspection of surfaces and bores to ensure they are free of erosion, corrosion and irregularities.
- Ultrasonic Wall Thickness Measurements (UTT) -precisely measures multiple critical areas in each piece of equipment to a manufactures specification.
- Magnetic Particle (MT) - through the approved method per national standard, manufactures recommendations or customer supplied procedure.
- Liquid Penetrant (PT) - through the approved method per national standard, manufactures recommendations or customer supplied procedure.
- Identification & Banding - color-coded or stainless steel bands with inspection data will be applied to all re-certified equipment including our upgraded plug valves.
- Inspection Reports - inspection reports are available through our log in portal. Once you become a client, you’ll receive a username and password and have access to all your reports 24/7.
WE HAVE THE RIGHT EQUIPMENT TO GET A JOB DONE WHICH INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- 0-30,000 PSI portable pressure test unit with calibrated gauges and chart recorders
- 0-3000 PSI portable, 4 bottle hydraulic operating system
- 26” Summit engine lathe
- 20” Monarch engine lathe with 8’ bed
- 54” Bullard vertical turret lathe
- Induma knee mill
- 17” Hem wet band saw
- (3) 350 MPA Miller welding machine with Mig, stick and Tig capability
- Miller water cooled Tig welder
- 11” Cincinnati Radial Arm Drill
- Vertical Fadel CNC Mill
- 75 cubic ft. stress relieving oven.
- Trailer mounted Lincoln Vantage 400 welding machine
- 12,000 lb. Toyota forklift
- 2 ton overhead crane
- Dodge 1 Ton Dually w/Lincoln Vantage 400 diesel welding machine
- 2 Vertical Marvel cold band saws
- 11” Hollow bore Lehman Engine lathe
- 7” Hollow bore Lehman Engine Lathe
- 42” King Vertical Turret Lathe
- Cincinnati Bickford 12” radial drill
- 6” Hollow bore oil country CNC Lathe
- Acer Knee Mill
- Gorton Knee Mill
- Large #4 Lukus horizontal boring mill