Hager Industries has NC equipment to bring competitive manufacturing to our local area. We provide the only local manufacturing outside of Salt Lake City.
Our 25,000 sq. ft., Rock Springs, Wyoming facility includes an 8 bay shop with a 5 acre yard to serve any of your repair needs and to keep your equipment running smoothly.
Machining And Fabrication
Our 25,000 Square foot facility in Rock Springs, includes an 8 bay shop with 30,000 lb. overhead lifting capacity and 5 acres of yard space giving us ample room to service and repair your equipment both large and small.
Our fabrication facility is set up for any custom fabrication requirements that you may have. No matter what your project or requirements, we are fully capable of getting the job done!
Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
This is a non-destructive testing (NDT) process for detecting surface and slightly subsurface discontinuities in ferromagnetic materials such as iron, nickel, cobalt, and some of their alloys.
A hydrostatic test is a way in which valves, flow line, fittings and drill through equipment can be tested for part soundness.
Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT)
A widely applied and low-cost inspection method used to locate surface-breaking defects in all non-porous materials (metals, plastics, or ceramics). The penetrant may be applied to all non-ferrous materials and ferrous materials.
Ultrasonic Thickness Testing (UTT)
In Ultrasonic Testing, it consists of very short ultrasonic pulse-waves with center frequencies ranging from 0.1-15 MHz are launched into materials to detect internal flaws or to characterize materials.
Certified Welding Inspections (CWI)
Our certified welding inspectors mainly engage in ensuring the quality and safety of welded work in various structures and to various codes.
Level II Equipment Inspections
- Visual Inspection (VT) - documents the inspection of surfaces and bores to ensure they are free of erosion, corrosion and irregularities.
- Ultrasonic Wall Thickness Measurements (UTT) -precisely measures multiple critical areas in each piece of equipment to a manufactures specification.
- Magnetic Particle (MT) - through the approved method per national standard, manufactures recommendations or customer supplied procedure.
- Liquid Penetrant (PT) - through the approved method per national standard, manufactures recommendations or customer supplied procedure.
- Identification & Banding - color-coded or stainless steel bands with inspection data will be applied to all re-certified equipment including our upgraded plug valves.
- Inspection Reports - inspection reports are available through our log in portal. Once you become a client, you’ll receive a username and password and have access to all your reports 24/7.
WE HAVE THE RIGHT EQUIPMENT TO GET A JOB DONE WHICH INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- 0-30,000 PSI portable pressure test unit with calibrated gauges and chart recorders
- 0-3000 PSI portable, 4 bottle hydraulic operating system
- 26” Summit engine lathe
- 20” Monarch engine lathe with 8’ bed
- 54” Bullard vertical turret lathe
- Induma knee mill
- 17” Hem wet band saw
- (3) 350 MPA Miller welding machine with Mig, stick and Tig capability
- Miller water cooled Tig welder
- 11” Cincinnati Radial Arm Drill
- Vertical Fadel CNC Mill
- 75 cubic ft. stress relieving oven.
- Trailer mounted Lincoln Vantage 400 welding machine
- 12,000 lb. Toyota forklift
- 2 ton overhead crane
- Dodge 1 Ton Dually w/Lincoln Vantage 400 diesel welding machine
- 2 Vertical Marvel cold band saws
- 11” Hollow bore Lehman Engine lathe
- 7” Hollow bore Lehman Engine Lathe
- 42” King Vertical Turret Lathe
- Cincinnati Bickford 12” radial drill
- 6” Hollow bore oil country CNC Lathe
- Acer Knee Mill
- Gorton Knee Mill
- Large #4 Lukus horizontal boring mill